The 14 Words

Monday, 20 October 2014

Footbinding Was Not About Petite Feet But Tight Poon


Asian men just do not do it for me. Yeah I divulged on this blog I dated a Philipino, but that was short lived and in 1994. There is just something under the surface about these people I do not like. Now these Model Minority’s crimes are leaking out.

I was watching a British detective show titled ‘Luther’ where the police encounter a sex pervert who goes into a dialogue about how Footbinding was a technique used by the Chinese to tighten women’s vaginas. Somehow the feet being broken and contorted leads to a woman’s hips being manipulated in such a way that the muscles tighten in the vagina. Check out this link above that references this aforementioned historical tidbit.

I knew intuitively Asian men are skeevey but this is over the top.

I don’t want these people in my country. Any culture that does this sort of thing is sociopathic.



1 comment:

  1. those poor girls screamed in pain every day as they had their toes repeatedly broken and the soles of their crushed feet beaten! But it gave them beautiful tiny feet!

    ReplyDelete