The 14 Words

Saturday, 30 August 2014

The Radicalization of an American

Written by Dr. William L. Pierce

From National Vanguard Issue No. 61, 1978
Republished at The Legacy of Dr. William Pierce

National Vanguard’s editor describes his spiritual and intellectual evolution from a non-political university professor into a White radical.

Until I was 30 years old, I had hardly given a thought to politics, to race, or to social questions. I had no clearly thought-out ideology and, in fact, except for a brief commitment to Christianity between the ages of 14 and 18, had never concerned myself with ideological matters.

During World War II, I was far too young to understand or even pay attention to the issues involved in that most decisive political event of the century. Not even the incessant barrage of morale-boosting war movies and other jingoistic propaganda (produced, incidentally, by the same tribe which during the Korean and Vietnam wars worked equally hard to undermine American morale) had any effect on me; I was so deeply into science fiction that I seldom came up for air. Continue reading →

No comments:

Post a Comment