The 14 Words

Saturday, 30 August 2014

Nuclear War is Solution to Problems of Old Age

Thanks to Prime Minister Stephen Harper,
Canada will be a Russiantarget in any future nuclear war.My old age will be taken care of.
By [Jew] Henry Makow Ph.D.

I'll be 65 in a couple of months and I'm not looking forward to old age. Fortunately, my Prime Minister, a Zionist puppet, has inserted Canada into the problems of Ukraine with many belligerent words and gestures.

As a result, I am relieved to say that when nuclear missiles fly, Canada will neither be ignored nor neglected. My home town, Winnipeg, is a NORAD center and is sure to be blown off the map. Thank you Stephen Harper.

When Putin warned Friday that Russia is a major nuclear power, saying "don't mess with us," I realized I could put aside my qualms about old age. (Zionists who control the West are behind the problems in Ukraine. Putin's objection to "unipolar" world power is an obstacle to their "New World Order." They are responsible for every war and will not be denied.)

Throughout the West, there is a demographic crisis. Baby boomers are aging and "a shrinking pool of young people will have to finance their pensions." Almost a third of Americans have not put aside a dime for retirement. 


Then there's the strain on the healthcare system. I certainly wasn't looking forward to watching my body break down and die.


I can't give Stephen Harper all the credit for this imaginative solution. I have to thank the so-called "opposition leaders" Thomas Mulcair and Justin Trudeau for not raising a peep against Harper's Ukraine policy.

I also want to thank the mass media for beating the war drums.

The media has not mentioned the investigation into the July 17 shoot-down of MH-17, killing 298 people. After pinning the blame squarely on Putin, and demanding war, it would be very embarrassing to admit that Zionist puppets in Ukraine did the nasty deed. This would certainly impede the march to war, and again subject me to the perils of sickness and old age.

( I wrote July 19 that this atrocity was a false flag: "Just as we never learned what really happened to MH-370, I predict we will never have closure on MH-17 because the Illuminati and their agents never own up to their heinous crimes.")

I also want to thank the mass media for suppressing the following statement by Dutch intellectuals: 
"Mr. Putin. Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands for our Government and our Media. The facts concerning MH17 are twisted to defame you and your country. We are powerless onlookers, as we witness how the Western Nations, led by the United States, accuse Russia of crimes they commit themselves more than anybody else. We reject the double standards that are used for Russia and the West. In our societies, sufficient evidence is required for a conviction. The way you and your Nation are convicted for 'crimes' without evidence, is ruthless and despicable."
This kind of irresponsible peace-mongering and reprehensible honesty is very hazardous to the war process.

Finally, I realize I have been selfishly focused on the problems of my fellow "seniors." What about the children and youths who have their whole life ahead of them?

All I can say is, follow my example.

Try to see your premature demise in a positive light.

Have you looked at the price of housing lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment