The 14 Words

Thursday, 17 July 2014

The Death Camps to Come

IN THE PUNISHMENT BLOCK AT CAMP FEMA
(See below for details)

A grim life for the goyim in the death camps of the future, and even worse to follow, is here predicted by Jewish writer Ellie Katsnelson.

Introductory note by Lasha Darkmoon
This article is an edited abridgement by myself of a long comment sent in to the Darkmoon site on July 8, 2014 at 10:13 am. It was comment number 1 for a new article and immediately created a furor among our readers.
Completely ignoring the article itself, our angry readers savagely attacked the controversial 5300-word off-topic comment instead, accusing its author, Ellie Katsnelson, of being a “demonic” Jewish supremacist and the ultimate “icon of evil”.
Given the unprecedented interest caused by this outstanding comment, my editor-cousin John Scott Montecristo asked me if I could turn it into a feature article of roughly half the length. I agreed. So here it is now, with 2500 words lopped off but with substantial additions of my own to compensate for the cuts I was forced to make. I apologize to Ms Katsnelson for these additions, but she has already given me full permission to do this, as and when needed, provided the final result is pleasing.
I predict that this extraordinary article, a tour de force that rises to a chilling climax, will one day achieve cult classic status.
 THE DEATH CAMPS TO COME

 . . by Ellie Katsnelson,
(edited and abridged by Lasha Darkmoon)


WHEN JEWS RULE THE EARTH
WHO WILL THE DEATH CAMPS BE FOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment