The 14 Words

Saturday, 26 July 2014

JEW SENTENCED FOR JEWING OVER FELLOW JEWS AT JEW CHARITY

William Rapfogel

The former Jew head of the Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty named William Rapfogel has been found guilty of Jewing his fellow Jews. He ripped off $9 million from a charity that was supposed to go to help allegedly impoverished Jews. The Jew has been sentenced to jail for Jewing his fellow Jews.

From NY Post:
A judge sentenced ​the ​disgraced ​former head of the Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty Wednesday for ripping off $9 million ​from the charity ​as his wife ​– ​the ex-chief of staff for Assembly ​Speaker Sheldon Silver ​– looked on.
“I deeply regret harming the organization that I worked so hard to build and that I hurt and disappointed many people, especially the clients, the staff and the board of Met Council,” ​ an emotionless William Rapfogel read from a brief written statement. “I have tried hard to make amends. But I also recognize that what I did was seriously wrong and that I will continue to pay a heavy price for my actions.”
Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Larry Stephen handed down the promised ​3 1/3​-to-10-year sentence for the grand larceny, money laundering and tax fraud convictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment