The 14 Words

Thursday, 9 January 2014

Your Life is in the Hands of the 'Chosen Ones' (Chosen by themselves)


British Democracy:

David Cameron:
“I am a Zionist“. He went on to add,
“I’m not just a good friend of Israel but I am, as you put it, good for Jews.”
Ed Miliband:
“I am not religious. But I am Jewish. My relationship with my Jewishness is complex. But whose isn’t?”, he writes. 
“My family history often feels distant and far away. Yet the pain of this history is such that I feel a duty to remember, understand and discuss it – a duty that grows, rather than diminishes, over time”.
Nick Clegg
“There are over 70 states with an explicit Islamic character and countries such as Britain, which is definitively Christian. Is there not room for one country with a Jewish character?”
So you toddle along to the polling booth to cast your vote for what? Whichever of these wankers gets into power nothing will change, They are all singing from the same Hymn book written in Hebrew or Yiddish. And here's a thought, a lot of our indigenous British people do not vote, the people who do vote fastidiously are the Muslim scum. They vote for their fellow tribe out of the middle East because they know that they (above the indigenous and Christian folk) will be looked after. You only have to look at the 'Hate' laws etc, that have been implemented for the well-being of the invader at the detriment of the host nation's folk.

John Hardon 14/88

2 comments:

  1. A host nation maybe, but not accepted or asked in by whites.
    T.T. Racerboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Our major vice of old, as of today, is PARASITISM. We are a people of vultures living on the labor (of the host nations) and the good nature of the rest of the world... It seems to be part of the Jews' unwritten code that they should never work. I venture to add that they never will, either.....I cannot find anything of value that the Jews have created in their 250 years residence on the American continent." (Samuel Roth, a Jew, "Jews Must Live", The Golden Hind Press, New York (1934), pp. 56, 101, 108).

    ReplyDelete