The 14 Words

Thursday, 26 September 2013

I'm no fucking Messiah


No I'm no Messiah all I do is tell the truth, you don't have to believe me, just research it yourself but I warn you now, the more you look into it the more horrified you will become. It's no fun finding out that you have been taken for a cunt since the day you were born.

The material I have posted just today alone leaves me with a heavy heart and a dread for the future (not my future but my children's and grand children's). It's enough to make you drink yourself into oblivion or drug yourself up into a Zombie state so that you don't have to think about how our future is being destroyed. But of course this is what they want you to do, this is part of the plan:
'Just sit there absorbing the sublime brainwashing coming out of that box in the corner that you have been programmed to turn on as soon as you enter the room. But of course it started in School, College and University.' 
The subtle soft conditioning to accept their rules, accept rules that go against the Creator and Nature. No bloody wonder their is so much 'Mental illness'. Your inner self is telling you one thing but you are being constantly bombarded with psychological programming and disinformation that is perpetuating the lie. You seek solace in Drugs and Alcohol as I have done myself many times.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE BIRDS GONE?

I know when I used to be researching material on my computer 'till the early hours, as I retired worn out and exhausted I used to drop to sleep listening to the beautiful 'Dawn chorus', a daily thanks to the creator for each new day of survival, in my area that seems to have vanished, to be replaced by the odd high speed train whizzing by, even though the track is half a mile away that's all I can hear.

WHERE HAS TRUE LOVE GONE?

With the emasculation of women and the feminisation of men love seems to have gone out the window, sex and sex alone is the new god, and not just what us old boy's would call 'normal' sex (something that you do when you really feel for someone). But sex just for the sake of it with as little emotion as possible, years of Talmudic programming are beginning to show.
“Grade 6 kids will be taught masturbation; Grade 7 kids about anal sex, as opposed to vaginal intercourse…“
Read more...
I read an article the other day that here in the UK children under the age of consent are being encouraged to have 'anal sex' to avoid teenage pregnancy's (Look it up on Google). Anything to stop the White race pro-creating eh.

ON-LINE GAMBLING PREYING ON THOSE WHO CAN LEAST AFFORD IT

As I sit here composing this post the TV is on in the background, it's 12:15 am, the commercials are on Sky: 'Bet Victor. com' followed by 'Wonga pay day loans (2,500% APR) ' as well as the usual race-mixing ads for beds and furniture So you're sitting there drinking your chemical infused Lager Beer, no money and no future. Well why not risk it all and get a loan to gamble with. Can't you see what they are doing? They want to wipe you out. They want to edge you into self-destruction.

THE BANKS

My Bank blocked my account today, I went to my local shop and tried to pay for some 'essentials' the cashier tried my Debit card 3 times, came back 'Transaction Declined', I thought what the fuck? and asked her to put my shopping behind the counter. I rushed back home to check my account on the Internet only to find that it had disappeared off the screen. No phone number was available on the 'Log in' page, I had to Google the name of my Bank to find a contact number.

After pressing god knows how many keys on a premium 0845 number and listening to crap music for half an hour I actually got to speak to a Human(?). She informed me that their had been suspicious activity on my Debit card. To cut a long story short, it was to do with me signing up to 'Blog Talk Radio' in the States. They did re-activate my card but my Internet Banking facility could be off-line for up to 24 hours. This is MY MONEY we are talking about folks.

CONTROL

The above examples are just a few that I have observed, their are many more that I could bring to your attention but I'm sure you have your own and I don't want to become boring. I will say however that it is becoming increasingly obvious that every aspect of our lives is being controlled by the Jewish Criminal Cabal and that if they wanted to they could leave us destitute as money is nothing anymore other than digits on a computer.


-John hardon

5 comments:

  1. The test case for a cashless society, was last year. For four days, people were threatenned with court orders for unpaid bills, those involved in the glitch were unable to take money out, so day to day life was made impossible. My opinion... A test to see how the cattle would react.

    IRONKRAFT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were you I would move my account! Particularly if your Bank is Barclays.
    So, don't move it TO Barclays !
    Keep up the good work. Remember,
    "Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race." A.H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the struggle John more and more people are waking up (and remember it never has to be the majority that truly wakes up, once we have say 5-10 percent awake we have the makings of a disciplined mass movement drawn from the best and most determined of society with which the other cattle can be coerced/bombarded with propaganda into following, the main reason we naitonalists often get depressed is that we forget that, in the 20's/30's THEY only had a, largeish, minority behind them, forget the sheeple they will fight only when they have to, and the Islamists nutters, thank god, will force them to do so, the main thing is we get QUALITY not QUANTITY) On the same note have you looked at the new 'National Action' group (its only just started so a bit hard to find but i think the British Resistance site recently had an article on them including their website/Facebook) One of the members just posted a kind of 'manifesto' on their FB page which really made me understand all this and has made me infinitely more optimistic, you should give it a look if/when you have the time! Cheers! 14/88, NS

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, i read all your article and like them, this one made me so very sad. you where speaking so deeply out of my heart. and it is indeed horrifying what this jidds are been doing since the day we where born. i always was disgusted with the sex in our society at the present. i am so glad my children are home with me and are not brainwashed by the public schools. i am open about sex with them, but in the same time make them aware, what sex really should be and what behavior is disgusting and unnatural. and yes i also feel some times to just get drunk or high on drugs, but this is against my deepest moral, therefore i restrain myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. john, you are a soothsayer, like it or not
    mary

    ReplyDelete