The 14 Words

Friday, 27 September 2013

"F*** off back to your own country"

Written by tesla1966


I'm sure the regular readers of this site remember Emma West and her "racist tram rant". For those who don’t know the background to the Emma West case, here is a quick, brief overview.

Emma west, who is a white British woman, hit the spotlight after a secretly filmed and edited video (no doubt uploaded by our enricher’s) received millions of hits on YouTube, back in November 2011, showing this brave woman, although intoxicated, expressing her true feelings about multiculturalism on a tram between Croydon and Wimbledon, London. In the video she is heard yelling "What has this country come to? A load of black people and a load of f***ing Polish", she also went on to say "You ain’t English. No, you ain’t English either. You ain’t English. None of you’s f***ing English. It’s nothing now. Britain is nothing now. My Britain is f*** all now".

I’m sure most Nationalists shared the same sentiments Emma made, although I'm sure most wouldn’t condone this behaviour, but to be honest she was speaking the truth, all said and done, and I doubt many could disagree with her.

No personal complaints were received by the police, but because of the publicity this video gained, the authorities decided to act.

After many court adjournments Emma West, 36, of New Addington, admitted racially-aggravated disorderly behaviour likely to cause harassment or distress at Croydon Crown Court and subsequently she was bound over to keep the peace and handed a 24-month community order, 18 months after the initial rant, in July this year.

Well it seems we are all going to have to endure a "deja vu" moment as over on the Daily Mail we read that another brave women is in court, after once again being secretly filmed (without consent) in a video that appeared on YouTube back in November 2010, a full year prior to the Emma West video appearing, sharing similar view points about our enrichment as Emma's, this time on a London tube train.

Accountant Claire Moloney (also a mother of two) was filmed screaming at an Asian looking man, 
"I f****** respect people in their countries, f*** you c***”, and she continues after standing on her seat, "You come in this country, you wanna have f*****g everything on a plate. F*** off back to your own country if your country is so good". 
 Two and a half years later and she also finds herself in court, after being arrested in April this year on a charge of racially aggravated harassment - causing alarm or distress; the case continues at Snaresbrook Crown Court.


In Claire's defence she says, 
"I was half asleep and it was something to do with my poppy and I wondered if it was about me. He said something about blood on my hands for invading his country". She also said "I know what he said was derogatory and against women in general, and he definitely used the word “slag” because I was out drinking" and she concludes, "I was insulted and I lost it and I ranted - I was arguing my case. I was in a rage, I lost control and I was ranting, but he was goading me".
The similarities to both these case's are striking, apart from their colourful use of the English language it seems both are middle aged mothers who hold professional positions, career wise, and happened to be travelling on the multicultural London transport system.

It appears though in claire's case that she was goaded, as her statements above clearly state. But goaded or not, drunk or sober, it seems both these women were really displaying their true thoughts on 'multiculturalism' and are being penalised and vilified for doing so, regardless of any provocation they may have received, which in both case's were not shown in the uploaded videos that had been creatively edited, in my opinion.

What strikes me most about both these instances, apart from their bravery in speaking out, is that both these mothers are outraged and angry at the continued colonisation of their towns and cities, which is clearly shown in both videos.

I would also hazard a guess that both these White British mothers are seriously concerned for the future of their white children also.

UPDATED: 08:23am

Claire Moloney has been found not guilty, the jury of five men and seven women cleared her of using racially aggravated words to cause harassment.

HAT TIP's - tesla1966 and ConnalOakesHolt


No comments:

Post a Comment