The 14 Words

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Comment of the week


"RIP Chris Kyle. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! You don't know what a good man is. Chris Kyle was a good man and John Harding, FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BIGGOT. I'm not a good man and I will admit it, so GO FUCK YOUR RACIST ASS AND SHOVE A PINEAPPLE UP YOUR ASSHOLE AND DICKHOLE YOU FUCKING PUSSY ASS BITCH. I WOULD LOVE TO FUCKING SKULL FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ALONG WITH THAT FUCKING DICKWAD JESSIE VENTURA.. YOU TYPE OF FUCKERS ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE TIED BY THE DICKS ON THE BACK OF A CAR AND DRAGGED ALL THE WAY ACROSS AMERICA TO SHOW WHAT FUCKING RETARDS EXIST THAT SHOULD NOT WASTE PRECIOUS AIR. good day sir." on American Serial Killer Chris Kyle Dies, Jew-lover Glenn Beck Cries Like a Baby On National Television

1 comment:

  1. I am no supporter of Jessie Ventura you fucking idiot. Ventura is part of the David Icke, Alex Jones 'Jew Friendly' distractors. But let me tell you this you little misguided fool, you do not frighten me in the slightest. Know why because you are a fucking idiot. READ THE FACTS and then come back and apologise you fucking Faggot.

    ReplyDelete