The 14 Words

Thursday, 8 August 2013

Hardons Blog Fuckwit comments of the month


Not in any particular order of idiocy:
  1. Okay How about I peel off your skin from your bones and we will all look the same. You guys think you are some kind of a different species? Ridiculously DUMB. on The Daily Mail and 'British Future' attempting to promote White Genocide
  2. what the fuck is this retarded site on The Daily Mail and 'British Future' attempting to promote White Genocide
  3. I don't know where this crap is from - I lived in Japan - it's easy enough to look up the fact that they have an Israeli embassy, and as far as I know, the rest of this article is pure bullshit. Anyone living in Japan would laugh their ass off at it. on Japan's Anti-Jewis​h Laws
  4. Thank you....God does not see color...HE sees the heart on Everyone's favourite Nigger: Dr. James David Manning; CONFRONTATIONAL SERMON ON TRAYVON MARTIN: ‘YOU SEE THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR BLACK EYES’
  5. dooooooo ittttttt! racist bastards.... on The Daily Mail and 'British Future' attempting to promote White Genocide
  6. I am WHITE and I am proud to be 17 different races. I know this because I had a genetic test done! I have a wonderful sweetheart who's Native American,Mexican,Spanish and French and GUESS WHAT!?! I'M PROUD OF MY HERITAGE! ALL OF IT! Scottish,Irish,Finnish,Polish,Greek,French,Spanish, Sudanese,Lebanese,Saudi Arabian,Moroccan, Afghan,Indian,Thai,Malaysian, Taiwanese and Chinese...AND I STILL TURNED OUT WHITE? GUESS WHAT ELSE!?! IF I WAS BORN BLACK, I WOULD STILL LOVE EVERY RACE THAT I AM! WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T PURE! WE'RE ALL MIXED! on The Daily Mail and 'British Future' attempting to promote White Genocide
I'm afraid there is no hope for the terminally inflicted fuckwit no matter what race they belong to, but of course if they are of the White Caucasian Aryan race they are not only fuckwits but they are also programmed self-hating race traitors and for them their will be no mercy when we succeed in removing the Jew invited aliens from our God given lands. Talk bollocks all you like Fuckwits but don't come crying to me and mine when the tables turn.
John Hardon

No comments:

Post a Comment