The 14 Words

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Birth of a New White Music Genre: UpRock

Including a Video Demonstration by James Laffrey


Have you noticed?

Most rock and pop songs have chord progressions and melodies that give the overall feeling of moving downward instead of upward. Thus, the nonverbal influence on mood is of sadness, dejection, depletion, or resigned acceptance.

Most rock and pop songs have lyrical content that wallows in sadness, enourages acceptance of current plights, teaches that lust and love are the same, spews lies about history, glorifies ignorance, opposes education, provokes rifts between parents and children, and complains and complains without offering practical solutions.

Where are the uplifting songs — musically and lyrically? They are very rare. Occasionally, when a new group of paper-thin popsters makes a splash, they do it with uplifting music and happy lyrics. But once established, they slide into the same sewer as all of the rest of the jew-produced music from the jew-owned music industry.

A rare example was Tom Petty’s “I Won’t Back Down.” Lyrically, it is moderately uplifting, encouraging me to “stand my ground” in the face of adversity. But I say “moderately” because the song does not say “fight back,” and it does not say “win.” Musically, while Tom Petty is singing about standing firm, the chord progression does the opposite, constantly backing down, every 8 beats, over and over. The chorus begins very uplifting but ends the same as all of the rest, downward.





Throughout our lifetimes, older people have typically complained about the newer popular music, as if their own were so great. I am 55, and I grew up on the Beatles, then the Rolling Stones, and a wide variety including Fleetwood Mac, the Sex Pistols, AC/DC, Eric Clapton, Robert Cray, and even a bit of Ice-T (erm fucking hell James?). Looking back on that list, I see that it doesn’t do justice at all to the variety of music I have owned, enjoyed for a time, and now reject.

The Beatles sang, “All you need is love.” That is crap. John Lennon’s “Imagine” is the jew agenda against us. “Revolution” is actually opposed to us revolting against Jew Rule.

The best that Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones ever did was to sing against the NeoCons, but he didn’t say the leaders of the NeoCons were/are all jews. Jagger left us with the idea that they were Whites. Lying by omission.

Fleetwood Mac beautifully, engagingly, and sometimes powerfully, sang about Sugar Daddy, affairs, sadness, pining, mystical nonsense, and breakups.

“Blues” = sadness. ‘Nuff said.

Rap, hip-hop, and other blackFrican variations are nearly nothing but anti-White, anti-society, anti-education, anti-wisdom.

My mother liked Frank Sinatra’s songs. My father favored instrumentals, disliking nearly all songs, especially Sinatra’s. My father was right, though he never explained — which was a general fault in my father: he expected us to learn by his example without explanation, without persuasion.

I went back and listened to much of the catalog of Sinatra — surely a crypto-jew, not merely “Italian” — and to other Ratpackers. The overall message of it all was subtler but no different than my generation’s anti-White, pro-stupidity, pro-multicultural, nation-destructing crap.

Some might say that they are “satisfied” as a result of listening to their old favorites. But I suggest that they may be “pacified,” not truly satisfied.


This is James Laffrey playing his guitar. I don't mean to cause offence James but I have to say that what you are playing is repetitive bar chords that show no emotion or feeling and the average listener would find it extremely boring. But it did do one thing for me James, it provoked me to get my old Telecaster out of it's case and start playing again, my girlfriend is going to video me and it will be posted on my blog as soon as it is uploaded to JewTube.




Don't get me wrong James I appreciate what you are doing on your site and I do respect you but when it comes to music, leave it to the experts. John Hardon.


6 comments:

  1. Hi John. Thanks very much for the posting this article from my site. I have a new article with a new song -- lyrics and suggested chords, no guitar playing. Perhaps you'll enjoy knowing that I had to sell my guitar.

    You are an ally, and therefore I accept your comments.

    But if you have ever recorded a song, you know what one guitar track sounds like before anything else is added. We hear the other guitars, drums, perhaps keyboard, vocals and backup vocals in our heads. Years ago, I recorded many songs, and I am still proud of many of them, though the lyrics must be changed as they were written during my duped era.

    The Truth Does Not Fear Investigation, and that includes the truth about myself. I was a duped American, and during that time I heard an Ice-T song that was different from the usual, and in it he said, "I just can't live like that."

    I didn't overcome jewry's propaganda on race until recently. On that, you were way ahead of me, right?

    Leave music "to the experts"? Help me, John. WHO are the experts you have in mind? I would like to listen to one or more of them, and I will listen to what one single rhythm guitar does throughout a composition, and perhaps I will be inspired to improve, eh? -- if and when I can afford to buy a guitar again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James,

      Reading back through the comment I posted on your article today I can see that I come across a bit harsh and big headed. This is due to the fact that when I wrote that I had consumed copious amounts of imported strong Dutch Lager Bier.

      I myself used to play lead guitar in many British rock bands in the 70's and I also wrote songs and recorded them. I do not enjoy knowing that you have had to sell your guitar. This time last year I was on my knees and absolutely broke, I put one of my beloved guitars on ebay but the bidding didn't reach the reserve (thank God) so I know just how you feel.

      I suppose when I talk about the 'experts' I am thinking of bands like 'Jethro Tull, Deep Purple and Pink Floyd' but there music may not be your cup of tea so to speak. I was also and still am an admirer of Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar work so I guess I'm 'blue's' oriented when it comes to the guitar.

      Of course the best guitars in the world were designed and built in your country (America), I'm thinking Fender and Gibson and I am lucky enough to own an original Fender Telecaster, Stratacaster and an old Gibson Les Paul. ZOG can take away my car, my TV and even my computer but if they ever came for my guitars there would be hell to pay.

      I hope you are right with your 'Whites will win' message but I can't see it happening in my lifetime the enemy Jew has too much of a stranglehold over all aspects of our lives.

      I wish you luck in your endeavours after all we are on the same side and I will continue to publish your excellent articles and link to your website. Let me once again apologise for my snide comment, diversity in music is a good thing unlike with race.

      14/88

      Delete
    2. Thanks, John.

      Whites Will Win in our lifetimes if people will get on with doing the job left undone by our previous generations of jew-wise Whites. They only wrote and spoke and didn't PHYSICALLY put down the jews once and for all. We far outnumber the enemy. We can reduce that enemy population right now -- and when they realize we're doing so, most of them will flee as the cowards they are.

      Otherwise, people are waiting waiting waiting for somebody else to do it, for somebody else to spark a revolution, for somebody else....

      Regards,
      success to you,
      success to us,
      James

      Delete
  2. I acually thought that was pretty good. If you try to imagine it with the backing (drums, bass, a decent singer and some good lyrics) I cam imagine it would be quite uplifting although the musical structure IS quite simple....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will win,
    We Must win,
    we will win,
    In the end...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW as to a good model for 'uplifting rock' I would recommend giving the manic street preachers first album a listen (bear in mind that politically, though, they are on the OTHER side) there later stuff gets more and more mopey and depressed but that first one (Generation Terrorists) has some belting tunes. Also Guns and Roses (despite the dreadful singing) produced some uplifting/aggressive rock music and I think they were a major influence on the first manics album..(P.S personally I prefer more 'neo folk' type stuff or folk metal :)

    ReplyDelete